Construction Claims Seminar
Upcoming SessionsThere are currently no upcoming sessions scheduled for this course
The course duration is approximately 3 hrs.
OCA Members: $50.00
This seminar will help you understand what you need to know and do to protect your firm should a claim situation develop. Claims may arise on any project, it is far better to ensure you are well prepared during the project than trying to sort it out after the job is done.
- The construction claim - its basis in law - common contract terms
- Delay Claim Analysis
- Getting at the facts
- Construction record keeping and reporting
- Proving your case - use of schedules and other documentation
- Claims vs. Owners -
- Claims vs. General Contractors/Subcontractors
- Claims vs. Design Professionals
- Protecting Yourself - Rights and Responsibilities
- If all else fails, Litigation or Alternative Dispute Resolution