Construction Project Management - E-learning course
The course duration is approximately 4 hours
To enroll in this course, you must purchase a PIN number. PIN's cost $150.00 each plus HST.
To order a PIN click the 'ORDER PIN' button below.ORDER PIN
The information presented in this course will help you to understand what you can do to successfully administer projects and will provide you with the necessary tools to help manage a project.
This training program will provide you with the knowledge and skills to help you plan and administer projects from start to finish.
After completing this course, you will:
- Understand the construction business and your role in it as a construction project manager.
- Know how to effectively communicate through listening, writing, and verbal communication.
- Know how to manage and maintain worksite relationships.
- Understand what happens at the project procurement stage.
- Know your roles and responsibilities at each of the following stages: - Pre-Construction - Construction - Close-out
This course is intended for everyone working in construction in any part of the country, in any sector (residential, institutional and commercial, heavy industrial and engineering).
The course duration is approximately 4 hours.
This course is available online in English and French.
This course has been accredited by the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) to three (3) credits toward Gold Seal Certification upon successful completion of this course. A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion.