Construction Insurance and Surety Bonding Fundamentals Information Session
Upcoming SessionsThere are currently no upcoming sessions scheduled for this course
The course duration is approximately 3 hrs.
OCA Members: $0.00
Free Information Session
Participants will learn from a 3 member panel comprised of a Senior Surety Underwriter, and two seasoned construction insurance / surety specialist brokers
Topics to be covered:
- Learn about the 10 most critical mistakes and gaps contractors have in their insurance coverages, including claims examples, and solutions for ensuring your company is not exposed to those gaps.
10 Tips for maximizing bond support, whether you are stretching the bonding envelope on a single job, in the aggregate, or applying for your first bond.
- Insuring and Bonding the Design Build project. The structure of a design build contract imposes different liabilities on contractors – learn what the additional risks are, and how to manage those risks.
- Mike Hergott, Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance & Risk Management
- Janet Mascitelli, Trisura Guarantee Insurance Company
- David Johnston, Travelers Surety