Take Control with MS Outlook - 5 hr. Web Class
Upcoming SessionsThere are currently no upcoming sessions scheduled for this course
The course duration is approximately 5 hrs.
OCA Members: $285.00
IS YOUR INBOX OUT OF CONTROL?
HAVE IMPORTANT TASKS BEEN FALLING THROUGH THE CRACKS?
DO YOU FIND YOURSELF SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME LOOKING FOR INFORMATION?
OCA, in partnership with TOTBOX (www.totbox.ca) , is happy to be offering you a solution to your email woes. This easy to take, web-based course is designed to tame the email beast. The content and learning of "Take Control with MS Outlook" is the same as the classroom version. The only difference lies in the presentation model which is:
- Two, 2.5 hr sessions, each scheduled 1 week apart (October 15 and 22) making it more manageable for employees to take the training and not have to take a full day away from the office.
It is estimated that email makes up 90% of correspondence in today's construction environment. It has become increasingly important to effectively capture and track business related emails, tasks and commitments. This workshop will help you master your Inbox and create a persistent focus on priorities. You will learn time-tested strategies taught by today's leading time management experts that will help you maximize the use of your time. You will also acquire the skills to improve your productivity by making use of Outlook's most powerful tools.
- Learn the best strategies to master your Inbox
- Convert your emails into tasks, appointments and contacts
- Use Flags and Categories to quickly track down emails
- Understand the science of good subject lines
- Create rules that will handle emails for you
- Keep filing simple and effective
- Learn how to find emails quickly by using Outlook's powerful search tools
Login information will be emailed to each participant prior to the course which accesses video of trainer, audio, slide presentation and sample Outlook.
Electronic learning guides will be emailed to each participant prior to the course allowing participants to toggle between the guide, the presentation and their own Outlook with the trainers guidance throughout the course. (hardcopy learning guides are available as an added option at $50. each).
Fee includes all learning materials, electronic learning guide and unlimited access to individual coaching after the workshop.
1 SIC Credit