Working at Heights - Refresher Training - Morning Session - 9 Antares Dr.
Participants must provide the following: MOL-issued Working at Heights proof of completion card plus CSA certified head, foot and eye protection and a valid piece of photo ID.
Working at Heights, Fundamentals of Fall Protection OR an equivalent Working at Heights course that was approved by the MOL/CPO.
This ½ day Working at Heights Refresher course is designed for workers who have successfully completed an MOL/CPO approved Working at Heights course.
Participants will receive up-to-date information on the legislative requirements of fall protection including how to recognize, assess and control fall hazards. In addition, the course includes a hands-on demonstration of equipment and procedures and participants will also practice identifying deficiencies while inspecting fall protection equipment.
Participants must provide the following in order to take the course:
- Their MOL-issued Working at Heights proof of completion card (replacement cards can be requested by calling the MOL at 1-877-202-0008)
- CSA certified head, foot and eye protection
- A valid piece of photo ID (e.g. Drivers license, permanent resident card, passport or students card)
To obtain a certificate of completion for this program, participants must:
- Be present for the full program;
- Complete a written multiple-choice test and achieve a grade of 75%
- Complete the practical demonstrations
Refresher training is valid for 3 years from the date of successful completion of training.
Note: Employers must also ensure that workers receive training on the specific equipment used on their work sites and receive adequate oral and written instructions by a competent person.