Succession Planning for Canadian companies is today’s hot topic, whether the goal is to keep the company in the family, sell it to management and or employees or to sell to an outside party. Why?
Recent studies have indicated that within 10 years more than 60% of owners of small and medium-size construction businesses intend on exiting their business or transferring ownership. Are you ready?
How to ensure the business continues to succeed after you retire
- Key elements of a written succession plan
- Business valuation uses and abuses
- Investment markets: a review of the recent turmoil
- Building wealth and income outside your business
- Your number, calculating retirement income requirements
Tim Grieve Doug McLarty Anne Van Delst
MerovitzPotechin LLP MNP LLP GGFL LLP