Construction Comment Magazine
In this Issue...
Read December Issue
- 41,000 jobs at risk: RCCAO
- WSIB operational review makes 25 recommendations
- Panelists speak about a chaotic construction season
- CCA celebrates National Construction Day
- OAA, OGCA among Workforce 2030 coalition members
- Stakeholder collaboration is the ticket to delivering accurate, on-time locates
- Social infrastructure and the role architects play
- and more...
How to Advertise
Target Audience and Benefits
- Construction Comment is the official publication of the Ottawa Construction Association
- A total of 2,700 copies of each issue of Construction Comment is distributed to key decision makers and purchasers in eastern Ontario's construction industry, including: - 1,300 contractors, subtrades, suppliers - 200 architectural and engineering firms - 125 municipalities in eastern Ontario - 200 corporate or public sector buyers of construction
- By advertising in Construction Comment, your firm benefits from direct exposure to the buyers and builders in Eastern Ontario's $3-billion dollar construction market. Your advertising dollars go directly to support Construction Comment on a cost-recovery basis and your firm benefits from an excellent opportunity to enhance its profile in the community.
- Founded in 1889, the Ottawa Construction Association today is the third-largest regional construction association in Canada. The approximate 1,000 OCA member firms combined represent over 90 per cent of the commercial, industrial and institutional market.
- Construction Comment is an 8 1/2" x 11" full colour, glossy stock magazine, published 10 times annually.
- Printed on a six-colour Heidelberg Speedmaster sheet-fed press in an ISO-9001-certified facility.