Algonquin College Programs
Full-time / Part-time Programs
- Full List of Construction Trades & Building Programs
- Construction Project Management (Program #1505X01FWO):
This online one-year Ontario College Graduate Certificate program provides practical training for individuals whose career goals include the management of construction projects in a wide variety of settings. Capitalizing on a solid educational foundation in construction or construction-related fields, graduates are equipped to manage the total construction process effectively, from initial planning to program completion. The regular use of case studies throughout the program prepares graduates for a full range of situations that can emerge on construction job sites.
Distance Education Courses
Distance Education courses are courses you take without face-to-face contact with your teacher and classmates. The course objectives and curriculum for distance education courses are the same as for on-campus classes; it is simply the method of delivery which is different. You can study at home or at work - wherever you like, whenever you like, within a prescribed timeframe.
- CON5102 - Commercial Plan Reading & Construction Methods
- CON5103 - Commercial Estimating
- CON5104 - Construction Contracts & Documents
- CON5106 - Project Administration
- CON5107 - Bid Procedure: Simulated Construction Tender Close
- CON5111 - Construction Budgeting
Algonquin Corporate Training
Schedule for September 2020 to March 2021
PROMOTION SPECIAL: Bring a colleague/friend to the same class on the same date - each will receive 20% discount of list price