Working in a Respectful and Inclusive Workplace - E-learning course
The course duration is approximately 3 hrs.
To enroll in this course, you must purchase a PIN number. PIN's cost $100.00 each plus HST.
To order a PIN click the 'ORDER PIN' button below.ORDER PIN
This course is intended to equip you to be successful and participate in creating a respectful and inclusive workplace.
This course looks at how a respectful and inclusive workplace can benefit everyone by eliminating discrimination and harassment, and how everyone can create respect through inclusive communication, teamwork, and mentorship. This course uses interactive elements, scenarios, videos, and quizzes to reinforce the learning.
By the end of this course you will:
• Understand industry expectations for respectful and inclusive workplaces
• Know how to lead by example to help create a respectful and inclusive workplace.
• Know how to communicate more effectively with team members of different genders, backgrounds and circumstances.
• Know how to include the perspectives of team members of different genders, backgrounds and circumstances into decision-making and problem-solving.
• Work more effectively in mentorship relationships with team members of different genders, backgrounds and circumstances to transfer trade and workplace knowledge to the next generation.
This course is intended for people working in the construction industry.
The course duration is approximately 3 hours.
This course is available online in English and French.
This course has been accredited by the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) to one (1) credit toward Gold Seal Certification upon successful completion of this course. A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion.