Strategic Planning: A Practical Guide for a Profitable Construction Company
Upcoming SessionsThere are currently no upcoming sessions scheduled for this course
OCA Members: $300.
Business success is not an accident, it is planned – yet, very few construction companies regularly practice any type of strategic planning.
Strategic planning transforms your business. Imagine being able to make better than average profits, expand your capacity, ensure success and build a better company. This course was designed to do just that. It isn't a miracle cure or some obscure way of doing business. It's a training program that teaches the fundamentals of strategic planning to construction professionals.
By methodically working through all the necessary phases, we will create a comprehensive, 3-year, strategic growth plan. This training is one of the best investments you can make in your business because it continuously pays you back again and again with revenue and profit increases.
Everyone returns to their company fully prepared to develop a 3-year Strategic Plan, an annual Business Plan and a 3-year Financial Plan.
- SWOT Analysis (Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats)
- Strategic Growth Plan
- Annual Business Plan
- Financial Plan
- Identifying and capitalizing on strengths and opportunities
- Discovering and mitigating weaknesses and threats
- Creating actionable strategies
- Developing extensive financial plans
- Creating comprehensive business plans
- Crafting and implementing Strategic Growth Plans
- Increasing revenues by 22% and profits by 78%
Who Should Attend
Every manager who contributes to success and growth will benefit from this course: owners, department and division managers, project managers and coordinators, field supervisors, estimators, administrators, senior accountants and controllers
INSTRUCTOR: WAYNE NEWELL