Touch of Class - Making a Good First Impression
Upcoming SessionsThere are currently no upcoming sessions scheduled for this course
The course duration is approximately 3.5 hrs.
OCA Members: $150.
This half-day employee and management training program emphasizes the importance of making a Good First Impression.
Only then can we expect to deliver First Class Service to our customers.
There are 5 segments to this 3.5 hr course:
- Understanding COMMITMENT to jobs, customers, employers and fellow employees
- Reinforcing LEADERSHIP skills and defining the true meaning of leadership
- Identifying the effects of positive and negative ATTITUDES
- Defining levels of SERVICE
- Understanding why TEAMWORK is critical for FIRST CLASS SERVICE
Through the use of motivational and inspirational stories and short, but compelling videos, this seminar is a truly effective learning experience that provides practical and effective tools that will increase motivation at all levels.
Employees and companies will benefit with better service, productivity, morale and reputation; relations with customers, fellow workers, family and friends will improve; reductions in lateness and absenteeism will occur and employee turnover will reduce. When staff return to their jobs they will be more confident and motivated.
COURSE TRAINER - Wayne Newell
After implementing The Touch of Class training program, employee morale increased dramatically, lateness and absenteeism reduced significantly, employee turnover fell to 42%, occupancy increased to 92%, resident satisfaction approached 95% and revenues increased to the point the facility became and remained profitable – all in 17 months. He attributes this training program as the principal reason for the facility's long-term success.
- Understanding commitment
- Increase personal productivity
- Reinforce leadership skills
- Understand and improve attitude
- Reduce absenteeism and lateness
- Improve customer service
- Improve relations with family, friends, co-workers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Every employee can benefit from this course especially those who influence customer service:
- Service employees
- Support department employees