Women in Construction - Leadership Development Program
WOMEN IN CONSTRUCTION
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
COACHING FOR SUCCESS
This Program is designed to help women understand what drives their ambition, find ways to fuel it and to overcome what gets in the way
Everybody seems to be talking about the gender gap at work, but nobody seems to know what to do about it. It's a complex issue, it's easy to get overwhelmed and not know where to start. In this session, we are going to start the conversation about what it's really going to take to close the gender gap in the construction industry. It's an honest conversation about why the gender gap exists and what your role can be in closing it. During the session, you'll start to understand what drives your ambition and find ways to fuel it. You will come up with a plan to engage others so that you can achieve your career aspirations and be a role model for the next generation.
Outline: In this session you will:
- Start to understand the reasons why the gender gap exists.
- Unpack what drives your ambition and find ways to fuel it.
- Explore what holds you back and develop strategies to overcome these barriers.
- Develop strategies to get out of the grind so you can see opportunities and feel ready to take action.
- Discover how to amplify your influence to get results for your organization.
Learning outcomes: After the session you will have:
- A better understanding of your own capabilities.
- An ability to see the bigger picture and plan to create opportunities for yourself.
- Strategies to find advocates inside your organization to help you achieve your career ambitions.
Who should attend: This program is for women who:
- Are ready to take action and invest in themselves.
- Want to learn more about the gender gap and figure out what their role can be in closing it.
- Are looking to create opportunities for themselves to move their careers forward.
- Want to be a role model for the next generation.
- A survey will be sent to all participants in advance to get a baseline understanding of participants knowledge and areas of interest.
- This is a full day interactive workshop including continental breakfast, lunch and networking opportunities.
- Each participant will receive a workbook.