CST: Ethics & Integrity in Construction
About Construction Supervisor Training (CST):
CST puts an emphasis on practical knowledge, providing participants with the skills and resources needed to excel at new challenges on the job site. This comprehensive program provides it all and is delivered in manageable segments by Subject Matter Experts.
CST is comprised of 9 Modules:
1. Oh Crap, I'm A Supervisor
2. Effective Meetings & Delegation
3. Ethics & Integrity in Construction
4. Conflict Resolution
5. Great Communicators Make Great Supervisors
6. Human Resources Practices
7. Coaching Skills for Supervisors
8. Building High Performance Teams
9. IHSA Basics of Supervising
Modules may be taken in any order. After completing all 9 modules you can request to receive the Construction Supervisor Training (ICI) Certificate of Achievement.
Individuals are free to take any Construction Supervisor Training module without pursuing the Certificate.
Ethics & Integrity in Construction:
Due to Covid-19, we are running this course as a 2-day webinar both days from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM. No program is needed to be downloaded you will need:
- High Speed Internet
- Laptop/Desktop Computer
- Webcam/Microphone (You may dial in via your phone instead of a microphone but it is HIGHLY recommended to use the microphone on your computer)
Who should attend? This course is intended for owner/clients, contractors, supervisors, project managers, etc. who must deal effectively and professionally with employees, sub-trades, owners, clients, engineers, employers and the public.
The Ethics in the Construction Industry course has been designed to help you navigate the often murky waters of ethical decision making, to help you be aware of the ethical issues surrounding them and, finally, what to do about it. Ethical behaviour in the work place benefits you and your employer, providing you both with the reputation of trustworthiness and integrity when conducting your construction business.
Upon completing this course, you will:
- Understand the fundamentals of "ethical behaviour"
- Be aware of the importance of ethics in business
- Understand corporate social responsibility
- Know how to make ethical decisions
- Recognize ethics in the context of the law
- Understand and identify specific ethical issues facing the construction industry and how to manage them
- Understand the direct link between ethics and a company's success